Advantages of BioniQ system
The implant-abutment Q-Lock connection is a unique combination of four stabilizing components:
- Deep cone ensures stability and tight seal of the connection
- Solid hexagon as an anti-rotation element
- Reinforcing cylinder – tube in tube
- Cone under the screw head
High fatigue strength of the implant-abutment connection (ISO 14801)
The stress of the implant and the abutment is examined through the use of a chewing kinematics strength test. The test consists of 5 million cycles, where the strength of the connection implant-abutment-screw is checked. This number of cycles corresponds to about 20 years of implant lifetime.
Sources: M. Wieland, H. Hornberger, Mechanical testing of fatigue strength, Bone level implant scientific overview, Starget 2010–1, experimental data from LASAK, Report – Accredited testing laboratory for mechanical tests at the Czech Technical University in Prague, Nobel Biocare, leaflet Smaller and stronger.
Instruments for all implant types in one organizer
- Minimized number of instruments
- Instruments for both prosthetic platforms
- Intuitive easy-to-follow instrument organizer
- Instruments for both Straight and Tapered implants in one cassette
- Instruments for implants BioniQ and BioniQ Plus are compatible
One screwdriver fits all screws in the system
The same hex 1.25 screwdriver is used for all abutment screws as well as the bridge screws used for fixing the restorations.
Support for planning software
The BioniQ implant libraries are available in the following planning software:
- 3Shape (Implant Studio)
- Dental Wings (coDiagnostiX)
- Planmeca (Planmeca Romexis)
- Vatech (Ez3D)
- Newtom – CAMOSCI (NNT)
- MyRay (iRYS)
- Blue Sky Bio (Blue Sky Plan)
- Swissmeda (SMOP)
- ProDigiDent (ImplaStation)
- Leaf Implant (OnDemand3D)
- ACTEON (AIS 3D App)
You can buy BioniQ instruments and sets on our e-shop.
- Finding the right dental implant prosthetics for long‐term success; Dr. Volker Bonatz M.Sc. M.Sc.: Implantologie Journal 3/2021
Elderly patients usually want to enjoy their food without discomfort while being treated minimally invasively. They often have only a limited budget for their treatment, too. Dr. Volker Bonatz M.Sc., M.Sc. is well aware of this. He is, however, able to fulfil his patients’ high expectations by using our BioniQ implants, together with PORESORB-TCP bone graft.
- Implants and prosthetics for the ageing patient; Dr. Volker Bonatz M.Sc. M.Sc.: Implantologie Journal 9/2021
What questions does the implant dentist have to deal with from ageing patients and how can our narrow BioniQ Plus implants with the machined collar help?
- Guided surgery in case of low bone volume; Dr. Pavel Hyspler: Implantologie Journal 10/2021
If you want to implant in places with insufficient bone for classic implantation, there are several possibilities. BioniQ Guided Surgery seems to be one of them. Modern technologies bring the patient more comfort and, thus, greater satisfaction.
- Possible use of computer-assisted surgical procedures; Dr. Jiri Hrkal: Implantologie Journal 10/2022
Based on his many years of experience with guided surgery and dynamic navigation Dr. Jiri Hrkal reports, how current technologies, materials, procedures and LASAK BioniQ implants help him to treat his patients functionally, aesthetic and long-term stable and sustainable.