Surgical and protective gown Europa
Europa Surgical Gowns are certified under UNE EN 13795 – Meets quality requirements for operating theatres / clean rooms.
Features of surgical gown Europa:
- Knitted collar (color according to size)
- Size variability thanks to snap buttons in the neck hem
- Sleeves are finished with seamless knitted cuffs
- Sewn-in waistband (inside and outside)
- Loose straight cut
- Reinforced seams
- High impermeability against fluids
- Durable and low-maintenance with an exceptionally long life
New-generation surgical gown Europa with accredited quality guarantee: Technotex®.
Exclusive FANOTEX technical fabric manufactured by the Spanish company Technotex®: 99% tetralobular polyester + 1% carbon fiber. The fabric retains its technical properties after 75 washing and sterilization cycles. It is latex-free, hypoallergenic and does not irritate the skin.
Technical properties of FANOTEX fabric:
- Highly waterproof fabric
- Barrier against the penetration of bacteria and infectious particles
- Permanent anti-static properties
- Very comfortable, lightweight and breathable
- Designed for operating theatres, ICU units and other clean rooms
- Extremely high durability
Technical characteristics of surgical gown Europa:
- Type of spinning material: Polyester microfibers with carbon filaments
- Composition: 99% polyester, 1% carbon fiber
- Weight: 125 g/m2
You can buy surgical gown Europa on our e-shop.