BioniQ implant system
- The combination of deep cone, solid hexagon and reinforcing cylinder ensures maximum strength of the implant-abutment connection
- Built-in platform shifting for high tissue volume and stability
- Conical apex and self-cutting thread ensure safe and fast insertion
- Hydrophilic BIO-surface speeds up osseointegration proven in fifteen years’ clinical use
BioniQ dental implant system
- The system philosophy emphasizes ease and effectivity.
- The implant system includes both cylindrical Straight and conical Tapered implants.
- Surgical instruments for all types of implants, including all diameters and lengths, in one cassette.
- The horizontal and vertical set-off of the implant-abutment connection from the bone level, together with the implant mini-threads, contribute to the stability of the marginal bone and soft tissues surrounding the implant.
- Wide range of prosthetic components ensuring perfect esthetic results.
First-class implants with full service
- Personal access to highly qualified consultants with up to twenty years implantology experience
- Possibility to produce fully customized individual solutions
- Flexible product delivery
- Easy and quick guarantee program
Long-term research and development
LASAK launched BioniQ dental implants, in 2013, following its 20 years of experience of producing dental implants. The state-of-the-art surface treatment, brand new Q-Lock connection, optimized insertion, clear and practical packaging, together with other functional characteristics of the system have a single aim – to provide a unique set of advantages based on our own long-term research and development without compromising ease of use and cost-effectiveness.
You can buy BioniQ system on our e-shop.
- Finding the right dental implant prosthetics for long‐term success; Dr. Volker Bonatz M.Sc. M.Sc.: Implantologie Journal 3/2021 Elderly patients usually want to enjoy their food without discomfort while being treated minimally invasively. They often have only a limited budget for their treatment, too. Dr. Volker Bonatz M.Sc., M.Sc. is well aware of this. He is, however, able to fulfil his patients’ high expectations by using our BioniQ implants, together with PORESORB-TCP bone graft.
- Implants and prosthetics for the ageing patient; Dr. Volker Bonatz M.Sc. M.Sc.: Implantologie Journal 9/2021
What questions does the implant dentist have to deal with from ageing patients and how can our narrow BioniQ Plus implants with the machined collar help?
- Guided surgery in case of low bone volume; Dr. Pavel Hyspler: Implantologie Journal 10/2021
If you want to implant in places with insufficient bone for classic implantation, there are several possibilities. BioniQ Guided Surgery seems to be one of them. Modern technologies bring the patient more comfort and, thus, greater satisfaction.
- Possible use of computer-assisted surgical procedures; Dr. Jiri Hrkal: Implantologie Journal 10/2022
Based on his many years of experience with guided surgery and dynamic navigation Dr. Jiri Hrkal reports, how current technologies, materials, procedures and LASAK BioniQ implants help him to treat his patients functionally, aesthetic and long-term stable and sustainable.
- BioniQ product catalog 2022 (2.75 MB)
- LASAK – Capability brochure (1.09 MB)
- BioniQ implant system advantages (335.20 KB)
- New BioniQ implant carrier (191.22 KB)
- Quick start – Fully guided surgery (11.40 MB)
- Uni-Base (871.55 KB)
- Fully guided surgery for an edentulous jaw (4.08 MB)
- Tracking sheet for cutting instruments (108.22 KB)
- Pilot guided surgery (1.37 MB)
- Removal of a damaged screw (408.44 KB)
- BioniQ Plus leaflet (256.50 KB)
- Drills compatible with drill stops (364.63 KB)
- Quick start – surgery (586.10 KB)
- Quick start – prosthetics (974.00 KB)
- A guide for patients (642.00 KB)
- LASAK guarantee fulfilment form (277.03 KB)
- LASAK Guarantee (126.85 KB)