BioniQ implant system
- The combination of deep cone, solid hexagon and reinforcing cylinder ensures maximum strength of the implant-abutment connection
- Built-in platform shifting for high tissue volume and stability
- Conical apex and self-cutting thread ensure safe and fast insertion
- Hydrophilic BIO-surface speeds up osseointegration proven in fifteen years’ clinical use
BioniQ dental implant system
- The system philosophy emphasizes ease and effectivity.
- The implant system includes both cylindrical Straight and conical Tapered implants.
- Surgical instruments for all types of implants, including all diameters and lengths, in one cassette.
- The horizontal and vertical set-off of the implant-abutment connection from the bone level, together with the implant mini-threads, contribute to the stability of the marginal bone and soft tissues surrounding the implant.
- Wide range of prosthetic components ensuring perfect esthetic results.
First-class implants with full service
- Personal access to highly qualified consultants with up to twenty years implantology experience
- Possibility to produce fully customized individual solutions
- Flexible product delivery
- Easy and quick guarantee program
Long-term research and development
LASAK launched BioniQ dental implants, in 2013, following its 20 years of experience of producing dental implants. The state-of-the-art surface treatment, brand new Q-Lock connection, optimized insertion, clear and practical packaging, together with other functional characteristics of the system have a single aim – to provide a unique set of advantages based on our own long-term research and development without compromising ease of use and cost-effectiveness.
- BioniQ product catalog 2022 (2.75 MB)
- LASAK – Capability brochure (1.09 MB)
- BioniQ implant system advantages (335.20 KB)
- New BioniQ implant carrier (191.22 KB)
- Uni-Base (871.55 KB)
- Quick start – Fully guided surgery (4.09 MB)
- Pilot guided surgery (1.37 MB)
- Tracking sheet for cutting instruments (108.22 KB)
- BioniQ Plus leaflet (256.50 KB)
- Removal of a damaged screw (408.44 KB)
- Drills compatible with drill stops (364.63 KB)
- Quick start – surgery (586.10 KB)
- Quick start – prosthetics (733.90 KB)
- A guide for patients (642.00 KB)
- LASAK guarantee fulfilment form (366.45 KB)
- LASAK Guarantee (126.85 KB)