- Macro and nano bone-like structure
- Excellent volume maintenance
- Low substitution rate
OssaBase-HA is a synthetic, macro and nanoporous bone regeneration material based on hydroxyapatite with a low substitution rate. It is used for bone regeneration of missing or lost bone tissue independently, or in combination with autologous bone tissue, blood or PRP.
- Structure system of interconnected macro and nanopores which mimic the structure of human bone
- Excellent osteoconductive properties of OssaBase-HA enable predictable bone regeneration
- Optimal non-irritating shape of polygonal macro and nano-porous granules
- No organic porogen compounds used during manufacturing – ensures particularly high chemical and phase purity
- Fully synthetic material – no risk of immunological reactions or pathogen transmission
- Narrow size ranges of available granules – enough space for optimunm bone ingrowth over large distances
- High osteoconductivity.
- Remodeling of the alveolar ridge
- Sinus lift
- Treatment of bone defects around dental implants
- Filling of bone defects after surgical extractions to prevent alveolar atrophy
- Filling of bone defects after extirpation of cysts
- Treatment of periodontal defects
- Tumor-like lesions (unicameral bone cyst, aneurysmal bone cyst, bone gangliomas, fibrous dysplasia, …)
- Pathological fractures with the above-mentioned lesions
- Posttraumatic bone defects (comminuted osteoporotic fractures, compressive fractures of a long bone epiphysis)
- Benign bone tumors
- Filling of bone defects
- Filling of intervertebral discs
You can buy OssaBase-HA on our e-shop.