We invite you to the 23rd IMPLANTOLOGY scientific conference annually held by LASAK. Also this year, you may look forward to renowned international and national speakers who will share their experiences acquired in implantology practice. In addition to lecturers whom you met last year, there will be new ones as well. For example, renowned Spanish lecturer Prof. Juan Blanco-Carrión, whose lecture will be devoted to managing the factors for peri-implant crestal bone preservation. We are sure that you will enjoy the evening party with a lavish buffet dinner.
The conference takes place on Thursday, 11th April 2019, at the Clarion Congress Hotel in Prague. The scientific program starts at 1 p.m.
How to get to the Clarion hotel you can find on the hotel website.
- Dana Kopecká (CZ)
- Antonín Šimůnek (CZ)
- Juan Blanco-Carrión (ES)
- Michal Žitňanský (CZ)
- Pavel Hyšpler (CZ)
- Volker Bonatz (DE)
- Matko Božić (HR)
- Managing the factors for peri-implant crestal bone preservation
- Implant-based telescopes – step-by-step to long lasting restorations
- Peculiar situations in implantology
- Use of platelet concentrates in stomatology
- Prosthetic-driven implantation – case reports
- Screw-retained implants prosthetic, Digital Smile Design concept
- €140 if paid by 28th February 2019
- €180 if paid from 1st March 2019
- By application form on our website
- By telephone: +420 296 184 202
We will confirm your registration within three working days.
Presentation of posters
Present your work in the research poster section and get free admission for all members of your team. If you are interested in participating in the poster section, please, send the title and a short abstract of your poster, together with the names and addresses of the authors, by e-mail to: email@example.com by 28th February 2019. Posters will be printed by the organizers. The posters will be displayed on stands in the conference hall over the entire period of the event duration.
We look forward to meeting you.