LASAK scientific conference
As usually, the beginning of April will belong to the IMPLANTOLOGY scientific conference. The 22nd annual conference will offer a variety of interesting topics covered by international and national speakers. Agurne Uribarri, DDS, PhD from Spain will share with you her rich implantology experience. The leading Czech expert in implantology prof. Antonin Simunek, MD, PhD will, based on his vast experience, together with Dana Kopecka, MD, PhD introduce the most common mistakes in implantology. Jan Drazan, MD will speak about complicated cases such as trauma, patients suffering from periodontal disease or iatrogenic injury.
The conference takes place on Friday, 6th April 2018, at the Clarion Congress Hotel in Prague. The scientific program starts at 1 p.m.
How to get to the Clarion hotel you can find on the hotel website.
- Optimal approaches and the most common mistakes in implantology
- Complicated cases in implantology
- Success rate of early loaded implants with BIO-surface
- Implant-abutment-framework connection: requirements for a long-term success
- Periimplantitis — what to do about it?
- Treatment options for between front teeth implants
- Dana Kopecka, MD, PhD (CZ)
- Prof. Antonin Simunek, MD, PhD (CZ)
- Jan Drazan, MD (CZ)
- Zdenek Novak, MD (CZ)
- Agurne Uribarri, DDS, PhD (ES)
- Martin Starosta, MD, PhD (CZ)
- Michal Zitnansky, MD (CZ)
- By sending an e-mail to: email@example.com; please, write your first name and family name, whether you are a dentist or technician and your invoice information (company name, street, city, zip code, country, VAT No.) in the e-mail
- By telephone: +420 296 184 202
- By application form on our website
We will confirm with you your registration within three working days.
Presentation of posters
We invite all participants to give a poster presentation. If you are interested in participating in the poster section, please, send the title and a short abstract of your poster, together with the names and addresses of the authors, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2018. The final posters are to be sent by 20th March 2018. The authors of the posters will have free entrance; the conference organizer will provide the printing of the posters.
We look forward to meeting you.