Bridges and abutments
- High precision – perfect, passive fit
- Homogenous structure – free of internal defects
- Direct fixation to implants without abutments
- Time- and cost-effective
Benefit from a CAD/CAM system and increase the precision of your implant-supported frameworks.
LASAK CadCam technology
- A unique production system of precise superstructures.
- Direct fixation in dental implants without the use of abutments or other connecting elements.
- Reduced number of gaps, between the implant and the superstructure, which can be a potential source of bacterial contamination.
- Modern technology.
Materials of bridges and abutments
- Co-Cr alloy
- You do not need to worry about the precise fit of large implant-supported frameworks anymore – precision is guaranteed.
- You do not have to choose and buy abutments.
- Emergence profile extending immediately from the implant level.
- You do not need to change your way of working, to learn new software, or to invest in a scanner.
Available for these implant systems
- LASAK BioniQ
- LASAK IMPLADENT
- Straumann Bone Level
- Straumann synOcta
- Astra Tech
- BioniQ product catalog 2016/2017 (852.04 kB)
- LASAK product catalog 2014/2015 (985.95 kB)
- LASAK – Capability brochure (1.09 MB)
- LASAK CadCam – product information (158.54 kB)
- LASAK CadCam – order form (263.92 kB)
- LASAK CadCam – manufacture procedure (79.34 kB)
- LASAK CadCam – guarantee program (92.21 kB)