IMPLADENT dental implants are made of commercially pure titanium, with a varying surface finish of the intraosseal part. The self-drilling screw shape of the implants helps considerably to achieve a high level of primary stability. Thanks to the bioactive implant surface, the remedial stage is now faster, thus ensuring fixed bonds between the bone tissue and the surface of an implant – a process also referred to as osseointegration. An osseointegrated implant ensures a balanced distribution of mechanical strain on the bone tissue, thus providing for its long-term functioning and adequate reliability.
Implant surface treatment
Concerning the surface of the implant’s intraosseal part, the system is available in 3 types of titanium implant finishes:
- BIO-surface – implants with a chemically treated surface help to reduce the healing period and, thanks to the osseoconductive characteristics, high primary stability of the implant is ensured, as the implants combine the advantages of a self-drilling implant shape with a bioactive surface. The bioactive surface enabling a direct bond with the bone tissue ensures the balanced distribution of mechanical strain on the bone bed.
- Sand-blasted implant surface – together with a self-drilling screw implant, this is particularly effective in a good-quality, dense bone (D1–D2), where a high congruence between the implant and the bone bed is guaranteed.
- Hydroxyapatite coated implants – ensure the high primary stability of implants, also in bones of lower quality (D3–D4), and increase the tolerance to the congruence achieved during a surgical operation. It is recommended for use in bones of low density, cancellous bone, or an augmentation, even though the bed may not be quite congruent.
- Pure titanium (ISO 5832-2)
- Titanium alloy (ISO 5832-3)
- Self-drilling screw shape implant
- Straight design
- Optimized for dense bone
- Maximum preservation of bone structure
- Implant diameters 2.9, 3.7 and 5.1 mm
- Tapered design implant
- High primary stability in soft bone
- Fast and easy insertion
- Accelerated osseointegration
- Suitable for immediate implantation.
- Implant diameters 4.4 and 5.6 mm
- Diameter 2.9 mm – lengths 10, 12, 14, 16 mm
- Diameter 3.7 mm – lengths 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 mm
- Diameter 4.4 mm – lengths 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 mm
- Diameter 5.1 mm – lengths 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 mm
- Diameter 5.6 mm – lengths 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 mm
- Implant surgical drill unit with contra-angle
- Splint and bone screw for fixing implants in sinus lift procedure
- Bone condenser set