- Yellow-colored QN (Q-Lock Narrow) prosthetic components are intended for narrow S2.9 implants.
- Blue-colored universal QR (Q-Lock Regular) prosthetic platform for five types of implants (S3.5, T4.0, S4.0, T5.0, S5.0).
- Dual-function connection offers internal conical connection for single tooth restorations as well as external platform for bridge restorations (e.g. LASAK CadCam bridges).
- Color-coding is used for the prosthetic components and the internal part of the implant. Blue color-coding is used for the QR prosthetic platform and yellow color-coding is used for the QN prosthetic platform.
BioniQ abutments present a wide range of options for individual solutions and customization according to specific needs and the patient’s dentition. A narrower diameter of prosthetic components – compared to the implant diameter – allows better soft tissue management. The dual function connection allows bridge restorations to be fixed to the implant without the need for multi-unit abutments.
Esthetic abutments for cemented restorations
- Robust design with two guide slots
- Emergence profile similar to a natural tooth
- The height of the abutment shoulder is from 0.7 mm
Ceramic abutments for cemented restorations
- High esthetics
- Easy guidance during cementation
- Restorative versatility
STANDARD abutments for cemented restorations
- Supplied as a set containing healing cap, impression and burn-out copings
- Easy and straightforward impression
- Allows chair-side selection of the best suitable abutment
Abutments for screw-retained restorations
- Easily revisable restoration
- One screwdriver fits all screws: bridge screws as well as all other BioniQ screws
- Reliable treatment of disparallel implants
Abutments for attachment-retained restorations
- High dual retention
- Self-aligning feature
- Minimal vertical height
- Pure titanium (ISO 5832-2)
- Titanium alloy (ISO 5832-3)