Advantages of BioniQ system
- Deep cone ensures stability and tight seal of the connection
- Solid hexagon as an anti-rotation element
- Reinforcing cylinder – tube in tube
- Cone under the screw head
High fatigue strength of the implant-abutment connection (ISO 14801)
The stress of the implant and the abutment is examined through the use of a chewing kinematics strength test. The test consists of 5 million cycles, where the strength of the connection implant-abutment-screw is checked. This number of cycles corresponds to about 20 years of implant lifetime.
Sources: M. Wieland, H. Hornberger, Mechanical testing of fatigue strength, Bone level implant scientific overview, Starget 2010–1, experimental data from LASAK, Report – Accredited testing laboratory for mechanical tests at the Czech Technical University in Prague, Nobel Biocare, leaflet Smaller and stronger.
Instruments for all implant types in one organizer
- Minimized number of instruments
- Instruments for both prosthetic platforms
- Intuitive easy-to-follow instrument organizer
- Instruments for both Straight and Tapered implants in one cassette
- Instruments for implants BioniQ and BioniQ Plus are compatible
One screwdriver fits all screws in the system